quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2009

ATENÇÃO 5 série B (fazer exercicios e me enviar)

Exercise on Pronouns “Personal Pronouns – Subject”
Preencha as lacunas com os pronomes pessoais .
1. My name is Sue. (Sue)______I______________ am English. And this is my family.
2. My mum's name is Angie. (Angie)_____________________ is from Germany.
3. Bob is my dad. (My dad)_____________________ is a waiter.
4. On the left you can see Simon. (Simon)_______________ is my brother.
5. (Sue and Simon) ________________________are twins.
6. Our dog is a girl, Judy.__________________ (Judy) is two years od.
7. (Sue, Simon, Angie and Bob)__________________ live in Canterbury. 8. (Canterbury) _________________________is not far from London.
9. My grandparents live in London. (My grandparents) _______________________often come and see us.
10. What can (*)_____________________tell me about your family?



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário